• Home
  • Our Services
  • Work
  • Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)

Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)

Canada is in need of experienced skilled trade workers. These trades include industrial, technical and manufacturing related jobs and many more.

There are a list of requirements that must be met in order to be considered as a Federal Skilled Trade Worker, but the requirement to note most is that you must have at least two years of full-time work experience (or an equal amount of part-time work experience) in the identified skilled trade. ;

Also, there is no educational requirement under the FSTW program but when assessed by the Express Entry System, it is beneficial to have 
        • a Canadian post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree OR
        • a completed foreign credential, and
        • an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from an agency approved by CIC.
          [The report must show your foreign education is equal to a completed Canadian second-ary (high school) or
           post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree.]

Book a consultation with us today at Williams Immigration in order to determine whether you would qualify as a Federal Skilled Trade Worker under the Express Entry System.

Get your VISA, it’s YOUR time!

We are here to help! Consult today with a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) on your Canadian immigration matter.
Jamaica: Digicel: 876-648-9541  Flow/WhatsApp Icon: 876-341-VISA(8472)
Canada: 416-900-8472
E: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.


Visitor Visa

 Planning a visit to Canada to see family and friends, extend your stay or maybe explore as a tourist? Contact us. We can simplify the application process for your visitor visa.




Study Permit

Congratulations on your acceptance to a Canadian university or college! Avoid a delay in the processing of your study permit or find out if you require one. Contact us to find out more about how to obtain or extend your study permit.



Work Permit

Unsure whether you should apply for a work permit? Williams Immigration can help you to determine whether you are eligible to work in Canada. Call today to set-up a consultation.



Family Sponsorship

Call us today to discuss if you are eligible to sponsor your family member for permanent residence in Canada. Once the person becomes a Canadian Permanent Resident they will be able to visit, live, study and work in Canada!



Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.