• Home
  • Our Services
  • Additional Services
  • Rehabilitation Applications

Rehabilitation Applications

If you would like to enter Canada but you have a criminal background that was committed in Jamaica, you can apply for Rehabilitation.

Depending on the criminality which is comparable to the criminal code in Canada and the length of sentencing, you - the foreign national will have to wait until certain time period has elapsed before you can apply for rehabilitation. An immigration officer will determine if rehabilitation is granted or denied. The immigration officer may request a Temporary Resident Permit or an Authorization to Return to Canada instead.

Williams Immigration understands the law and can help you determine whether you are eligible to apply for Rehabilitation as step in the process of trying to return to Canada.

Contact us at 876-648-9541 or on WhatsApp at 341-VISA(8472).


Get your VISA, it’s YOUR time!

We are here to help! Consult today with a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) on your Canadian immigration matter.
Jamaica: Digicel: 876-648-9541  Flow/WhatsApp Icon: 876-341-VISA(8472)
Canada: 416-900-8472
E: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.


Visitor Visa

 Planning a visit to Canada to see family and friends, extend your stay or maybe explore as a tourist? Contact us. We can simplify the application process for your visitor visa.




Study Permit

Congratulations on your acceptance to a Canadian university or college! Avoid a delay in the processing of your study permit or find out if you require one. Contact us to find out more about how to obtain or extend your study permit.



Work Permit

Unsure whether you should apply for a work permit? Williams Immigration can help you to determine whether you are eligible to work in Canada. Call today to set-up a consultation.



Family Sponsorship

Call us today to discuss if you are eligible to sponsor your family member for permanent residence in Canada. Once the person becomes a Canadian Permanent Resident they will be able to visit, live, study and work in Canada!



Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.